As you may be aware, Kenyatta University is at an advanced stage towards the launch and subsequent airing of programs on the Kenyatta University Television (KUTV). Part of the
programming on KUTV will initially start with airing of News at 1pm, 4pm, 7pm and 9 p. m.
KUTV Now Wants You and Your Family On Air!
The News will be innovative and different from other TV stations as it will focus on The Family. A segment of the News will be dedicated to a family discussion on certain thematic areas namely Education, Health, Family Relations, Sports, Finance, Arts/Culture/ Entertainment among many other topics that have been lined-up.
The purpose of this memo is to invite all interested nucleus families to be a part of the News discussion. A nucleus family for KUTV News purposes includes Father, Mother and Child.The eligible families should fit the following criteria:
- Be available for the 9.00 pm news show only
- Have some General Knowledge on goings on in the country in any of the above thematic
- Willing to be on camera and comment (on air) about the goings on in the country
- Speak fluently in English and/or Kiswahili
- Be honest – in cases of volunteer families, should be the “real” family
- Should be able to work together/ harmonious on air
- Be respectful of other peoples opinions
Any interested family should kindly email Director KUTV – [email protected] by FRIDAY 13TH NOVEMBER 2015, giving the full family names, contact information as well as highlight your family area(s) of interest.