1. Navigate to https://portal.ku.ac.ke
2. Click on the ‘Student Portal Homepage’ Link displayed
3. On the students’ portal login page, enter your Username and Password in lowercase
4. Click Login
5. On the homepage click on Academics >Online Registration then proceed to Begin Online Registration
NB: In case you get this error clear with finance by submitting deposit slips, finance officer will remove the hold then you proceed with registration (No .6)
6. In order to search for the course to be registered Use Quick Add functionality as shown.
7. Type the Course Code that needs to be registered then click on Add
8. Once the course is added, verify the course and click on Register or Proceed to Final Step
9. The final step is to click on Register
10. Once registered, this Screen shows the list of courses that the student has registered.